Sunday, October 2, 2011

Words of the Week

These are the words that we have been using in our daily Interactive Writing. We have been reading and writing the following words every day. We will soon put them onto our word wall as our classroom's "fast words". These are words that we should be able to read and write "just like that!" (please insert 3 snaps here! ) We will do many activities with these words to help us to learn them and to continue to use them in our reading and writing.

It is always so exciting to walk down the hallways of our school only to hear a student shout out " I see the word "the"!" or "I see "ch"!"

I remember how excited I was when my son was in kindergarten and we went to the grocery store and he said "MOM! This is the we-is store!!" We know it as WEIS markets!!

So don't be surprised as you are out and about that your child will be finding some of these words as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment